Chinthalapally V Rao from the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK, US, talks to us about the protective role of aspirin and other NSAIDs in colorectal cancer.
1. What is currently known about the protective role of aspirin and other NSAIDs in colorectal cancer? (0:08)
2. Could you tell us a little about your recent study investigating intermittent dosing regimens of naproxen and aspirin in colon adenoma? (0:30)
3. How often and for how long should naproxen and aspirin be taken to achieve a protective effect? (1:18)
4. What are the limitations of this approach? (1:41)
5. What future studies are planned? (2:15)
Speaker disclosures: Chinthalapally V Rao has nothing to disclose in relation to this video interview.
Filmed at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2018, Chicago, IL, US, April 14–18, 2018.
NSAIDS = non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs