The Role of Chemotherapy and Predictive Markers in Early-stage Non-small-cell Lung Cancer
22. Mok TS, Wu YL, Thongprasert S, et al. Gefitinib or carboplatin-paclitaxel in pulmonary adenocarcinoma, N Engl J Med, 2009;361:947–57.
23. Thatcher N, Chang A, Parikh P, et al., Gefitinib plus best supportive care in previously treated patients with refractory advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: results from a randomised, placebo-controlled, multicentre study (Iressa Survival Evaluation in Lung Cancer), Lancet, 2005;366:1527–37.
24. Shepherd FA, Rodrigues Pereira J, Ciuleanu T, et al., Erlotinib in previously treated non-small-cell lung cancer, N Engl J Med, 2005;353:123–32.
25. Kelly K, Chansky K, Gaspar LE, et al., Phase III trial of maintenance gefitinib or placebo after concurrent chemoradiotherapy and docetaxel consolidation in inoperable stage III non-small-cell lung cancer: SWOG S0023, J Clin Oncol, 2008;26:2450–6.
26. Greulich H, Chen TH, Feng W, et al., Oncogenic transformation by inhibitor-sensitive and -resistant EGFR mutants, PLoS Med, 2005;2:e313.
27. Tsao MS, Sakurada A, Cutz JC, et al., Erlotinib in lung cancer – molecular and clinical predictors of outcome, N Engl J Med, 2005;353:133–44.
28. Hirsch FR, Varella-Garcia M, Dziadziuszko R, et al. Fluorescence in situ hybridization subgroup analysis of TRIBUTE, a phase III trial of erlotinib plus carboplatin and paclitaxel in non-small cell lung cancer, Clin Cancer Res, 2008;14:6317–23.
29. Hirsch FR, Herbst RS, Olsen C, et al., Increased EGFR gene copy number detected by fluorescent in situ hybridization predicts outcome in non-small-cell lung cancer patients treated with cetuximab and chemotherapy, J Clin Oncol, 2008;26:3351–7.
30. Hirsch FR, Dziadziuszko R, Varella-Garcia M, et al., First- generation epidermal growth factor receptor inhibitors in non-small cell lung cancer: clinical impact of the epidermal growth factor receptor fluorescence in situ hybridization assay, J Thorac Oncol, 2008;3:S138–42.
31. Tsao MS, Aviel-Ronen S, Ding K, et al., Prognostic and predictive importance of p53 and RAS for adjuvant chemotherapy in non small-cell lung cancer, J Clin Oncol,
32. Cappuzzo F, Tallini G, Finocchiaro G, et al., Insulin-like growth factor receptor 1 (IGF1R) expression and survival in surgically resected non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients, Ann Oncol, 2010;21:562–7.
33. Rosell R, Skrzypski M, Jassem E, et al., BRCA1: a novel prognostic factor in resected non-small-cell lung cancer, PLoS One, 2007;2:e1129.
34. Cobo M, Massuti B, Morán T, et al., Spanish customized adjuvant trial (SCAT) based on BRCA1 mRNA levels, J Clin Oncol, 2008;26:Abstract 7533.
35. Scagliotti G, Hanna N, Fossella F, et al. The differential efficacy of pemetrexed according to NSCLC histology: a review of two Phase III studies, Oncologist, 2009;14:253–63.
36. Scagliotti GV, Parikh P, von Pawel J, et al., Phase III study comparing cisplatin plus gemcitabine with cisplatin plus pemetrexed in chemotherapy-naive patients with advanced- stage non-small-cell lung cancer, J Clin Oncol, 2008;26:3543–51.
37. Chang MH, Ahn JS, Lee J, et al., The efficacy of pemetrexed as a third- or fourth-line therapy and the significance of thymidylate synthase expression in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer, Lung Cancer, 2010;69:6.
38. Righi L, Papotti MG, Ceppi P, et al., Thymidylate synthase but not excision repair cross-complementation group 1 tumor expression predicts outcome in patients with malignant pleural mesothelioma treated with pemetrexed- based chemotherapy, J Clin Oncol, 2010;28:1534–9.
39. Seve P, Lai R, Ding K, et al., Class III beta-tubulin expression and benefit from adjuvant cisplatin/vinorelbine chemotherapy in operable non-small cell lung cancer: analysis of NCIC JBR.10, Clin Cancer Res, 2007;13:994–9.
40. Gan PP, Pasquier E, Kavallaris M, Class III beta-tubulin mediates sensitivity to chemotherapeutic drugs in non small cell lung cancer, Cancer Res, 2007;67:9356–63.
41. Zhu YH, Chen JY, Yang GY, et al., Diagnostic value of transbronchial lung biopsies for acute and chronic rejection in lung transplant recipients [In Chinese], Zhongguo Wei Zhong Bing Ji Jiu Yi Xue, 2009;21:119–20.
42. Chung CH, Seeley EH, Roder H, et al., Detection of tumor epidermal growth factor receptor pathway dependence by serum mass spectrometry in cancer
patients, Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev, 2010;19:358–65.
43. Carbone DP, Salmon JS, Billheimer D, et al., VeriStrat classifier for survival and time to progression in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients treated with erlotinib and bevacizumab, Lung Cancer, 2010,69:337–40.
44. Amann JM, Lee JW, Roder H, et al. Genetic and proteomic features associated with survival after treatment with erlotinib in first-line therapy of non-small cell lung cancer in Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group 3503, J Thorac Oncol, 2010;5:169–78.
45. Salmon S, Chen H, Chen S, et al., Classification by mass spectrometry can accurately and reliably predict outcome in patients with non-small cell lung cancer treated with erlotinib-containing regimen, J Thorac Oncol, 2009;4:689–96.
46. Johnson DH, Fehrenbacher L, Novotny WF, et al., Randomized phase II trial comparing bevacizumab plus carboplatin and paclitaxel with carboplatin and paclitaxel alone in previously untreated locally advanced or metastatic non-small-cell lung cancer, J Clin Oncol, 2004;22:2184–91.
47. Sandler A, Gray R, Perry MC, et al., Paclitaxel-carboplatin alone or with bevacizumab for non-small-cell lung cancer, N Engl J Med, 2006;355:2542–50.
48. Manegold C, Bevacizumab for the treatment of advanced non-small-cell lung cancer, Expert Rev Anticancer Ther, 2008;8:689–99.
49. Taron M, Rosell R, Felip E, et al., BRCA1 mRNA expression levels as an indicator of chemoresistance in lung cancer, Hum Mol Genet, 2004;13:2443–9.
50. Quinn JE, Kennedy RD, Mullan PB, et al., BRCA1 functions as a differential modulator of chemotherapy-induced apoptosis, Cancer Res, 2003;63:6221–8.
51. Kamal NS, Soria JC, Mendiboure J, et al.; International Adjuvant Lung Trial-Bio investigators, MutS homologue 2 and the long-term benefit of adjuvant chemotherapy in lung cancer, Clin Cancer Res, 2010;16(4):1206–15.
52. Filipits M, Haddad V, Schmid K, et al., Multidrug resistance proteins do not predict benefit of adjuvant chemotherapy in patients with completely resected non-small cell lung cancer: International Adjuvant Lung Cancer Trial Biologic Program, Clin Cancer Res, 2007;13(13):3892–8.
EUROPEAN ONCOLOGY & HAEMATOLOGY
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24
| Page 25
| Page 26
| Page 27
| Page 28
| Page 29
| Page 30
| Page 31
| Page 32
| Page 33
| Page 34
| Page 35
| Page 36
| Page 37
| Page 38
| Page 39
| Page 40
| Page 41
| Page 42
| Page 43
| Page 44
| Page 45
| Page 46
| Page 47
| Page 48
| Page 49
| Page 50
| Page 51
| Page 52
| Page 53
| Page 54
| Page 55
| Page 56
| Page 57
| Page 58
| Page 59
| Page 60
| Page 61
| Page 62
| Page 63
| Page 64
| Page 65
| Page 66
| Page 67
| Page 68