Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
1. Veyradier A, Meyer D, Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura and its diagnosis, J Thromb Haemost, 2005;3:2420–7.
2. George JN, Clinical practice. Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, N Engl J Med, 2006;354:1927–35.
3. Verbeke L, Delforge M, Dierickx D, Current insight into thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis, 2010;21:3–10.
4. Sadler JE, Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura: a moving target, Hematology Am Soc Hematol Educ Program, 2006:415–20.
5. Moake JL, Rudy CK, Troll JH, et al., Unusually large plasma factor VIII:von Willebrand factor multimers in chronic relapsing thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, N Engl J Med, 1982;307:1432–5.
6. Tsai HM, Physiologic cleavage of von Willebrand factor by a plasma protease is dependent on its conformation and requires calcium ion, Blood, 1996;87:4235–44.
7. Furlan M, Robles R, Lammle B, Partial purification and characterization of a protease from human plasma cleaving von Willebrand factor to fragments produced by in vivo proteolysis, Blood, 1996;87:4223–34.
8. Furlan M, Robles R, Solenthaler M, et al., Deficient activity of von Willebrand factor-cleaving protease in chronic relapsing thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, Blood, 1997;89:3097–103.
9. Levy GG, Nichols WC, Lian EC, et al., Mutations in a member of the ADAMTS gene family cause thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, Nature, 2001;413:488–94.
10. Tsai HM, Lian EC, Antibodies to von Willebrand factor- cleaving protease in acute thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, N Engl J Med, 1998;339:1585–94.
11. Furlan M, Robles R, Galbusera M, et al., von Willebrand factor-cleaving protease in thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura and the hemolytic-uremic syndrome, N Engl J Med, 1998;339:1578–84.
12. Chemnitz J, Draube A, Scheid C, et al., Successful treatment of severe thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura with the monoclonal antibody rituximab, Am J Hematol, 2002;71:105–8.
13. Fakhouri F, Vernant JP, Veyradier A, et al., Efficiency of curative and prophylactic treatment with rituximab in ADAMTS13-deficient thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura: a study of 11 cases, Blood, 2005;106:1932–7.
14. Scully M, Cohen H, Cavenagh J, et al., Remission in acute refractory and relapsing thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura following rituximab is associated with a reduction in IgG antibodies to ADAMTS-13, Br J Haematol, 2007;136:451–61.
15. Heidel F, Lipka DB, von Auer C, et al., Addition of rituximab to standard therapy improves response rate and progression-free survival in relapsed or refractory thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura and autoimmune haemolytic anaemia, Thromb Haemost, 2007;97:228–33.
16. Gutterman LA, Kloster B, Tsai HM, Rituximab therapy for refractory thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, Blood Cells Mol Dis, 2002;28:385–91.
17. Sallah S, Husain A, Wan JY, et al., Rituximab in patients with refractory thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura,
J Thromb Haemost, 2004;2:834–6.
18. Ahmad A, Aggarwal A, Sharma D, et al., Rituximab for treatment of refractory/relapsing thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP), Am J Hematol, 2004;77:171–6.
19. Reddy PS, Deauna-Limayo D, Cook JD, et al., Rituximab in the treatment of relapsed thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, Ann Hematol, 2005;84:232–5.
20. Elliott MA, Heit JA, Pruthi RK, et al., Rituximab for refractory and or relapsing thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura related to immune-mediated severe ADAMTS13-deficiency: a report of four cases and a systematic review of the literature, Eur J Haematol, 2009;83:365–72.
21. Caramazza D, Quintini G, Abbene I, et al., Rituximab for managing relapsing or refractory patients with idiopathic thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura-haemolytic uraemic syndrome, Blood Transfus, 2010;8:203–10.
22. Stasi R, Rituximab in autoimmune hematologic diseases: not just a matter of B cells, Semin Hematol, 2010;47:170–9.
23. Stasi R, Cooper N, Del Poeta G, et al., Analysis of regulatory T-cell changes in patients with idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura receiving B cell-depleting therapy with rituximab, Blood, 2008;112:1147–50.
24. Bell WR, Braine HG, Ness PM, et al., Improved survival in thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura-hemolytic uremic syndrome. Clinical experience in 108 patients, N Engl J Med, 1991;325:398–403.
25. Rock GA, Shumak KH, Buskard NA, et al., Comparison of plasma exchange with plasma infusion in the treatment of thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura. Canadian Apheresis Study Group, N Engl J Med, 1991;325:393–7.
26. Sadler JE, Von Willebrand factor, ADAMTS13, and thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, Blood, 2008;112:11–8.
27. Kremer Hovinga JA, Meyer SC, Current management of thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, Curr Opin Hematol, 2008;15:445–50.
28. Henon P, Treatment of thrombotic thrombopenic purpura. Results of a multicenter randomized clinical study, Presse Med, 1991;20:1761–7.
29. George JN, How I treat patients with thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura-hemolytic uremic syndrome, Blood, 2000;96:1223–9.
30. George JN, Sadler JE, Lammle B, Platelets: thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, Hematology Am Soc Hematol Educ Program, 2002;315–34.
31. Vesely SK, George JN, Lammle B, et al., ADAMTS13 activity in thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura-hemolytic uremic syndrome: relation to presenting features and clinical outcomes in a prospective cohort of 142 patients, Blood, 2003;102:60–8.
32. Sadler JE, Moake JL, Miyata T, et al., Recent advances in thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, Hematology Am Soc Hematol Educ Program, 2004:407–23.
33. Caramazza D, Quintini G, Abbene I, et al., Relapsing or refractory idiopathic thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura-hemolytic uremic syndrome: the role of rituximab,
34. Ling HT, Field JJ, Blinder MA, Sustained response with rituximab in patients with thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura: a report of 13 cases and review of the literature, Am J Hematol, 2009;84:418–21.
35. Jasti S, Coyle T, Gentile T, et al., Rituximab as an adjunct to plasma exchange in TTP: a report of 12 cases and review of literature, J Clin Apher, 2008;23:151–6.
36. Garvey B, Rituximab in the treatment of autoimmune haematological disorders, Br J Haematol, 2008;141:149–69.
37. Chemnitz JM, Uener J, Hallek M, et al., Long-term follow-up of idiopathic thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura treated with rituximab, Ann Hematol, 2010;89:1029–33.
38. Bresin E, Gastoldi S, Daina E, et al., Rituximab as pre-emptive treatment in patients with thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura and evidence of anti-ADAMTS13 autoantibodies, Thromb Haemost, 2009;101:233–8.
39. Cooper N, Arnold DM, The effect of rituximab on humoral and cell mediated immunity and infection in the treatment of autoimmune diseases, Br J Haematol, 2010;149:3–13.
40. Kappers-Klunne MC, Wijermans P, Fijnheer R, et al., Splenectomy for the treatment of thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, Br J Haematol, 2005;130:768–76.
41. Carson KR, Evens AM, Richey EA, et al., Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy after rituximab therapy in HIV-negative patients: a report of 57 cases from the Research on Adverse Drug Events and Reports project, Blood, 2009;113:4834–40.
42. Ram R, Ben-Bassat I, Shpilberg O, et al., The late adverse events of rituximab therapy – rare but there!, Leuk Lymphoma, 2009;50:1083–95.
43. Pei SN, Chen CH, Lee CM, et al., Reactivation of hepatitis B virus following rituximab-based regimens: a serious complication in both HBsAg-positive and HBsAg-negative patients, Ann Hematol, 2010;89:255–62.
44. Liu X, Hong XN, Gu YJ, et al., Interstitial pneumonitis during rituximab-containing chemotherapy for non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Leuk Lymphoma, 2008;49:1778–83.
45. Nguyen L, Terrell DR, Duvall D, et al., Complications of plasma exchange in patients treated for thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura. IV. An additional study of 43 consecutive patients, 2005 to 2008, Transfusion, 2009;49:392–4.
46. George JN, Woodson RD, Kiss JE, et al., Rituximab therapy for thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura: a proposed study of the Transfusion Medicine/Hemostasis Clinical Trials Network with a systematic review of rituximab therapy for immune-mediated disorders, J Clin Apher, 2006;21:49–56.
47. Foley SR, Webert K, Arnold DM, et al., A Canadian phase II study evaluating the efficacy of rituximab in the management of patients with relapsed/refractory thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, Kidney Int Suppl, 2009:S55–8.
EUROPEAN ONCOLOGY & HAEMATOLOGY
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24
| Page 25
| Page 26
| Page 27
| Page 28
| Page 29
| Page 30
| Page 31
| Page 32
| Page 33
| Page 34
| Page 35
| Page 36
| Page 37
| Page 38
| Page 39
| Page 40
| Page 41
| Page 42
| Page 43
| Page 44
| Page 45
| Page 46
| Page 47
| Page 48
| Page 49
| Page 50
| Page 51
| Page 52
| Page 53
| Page 54
| Page 55
| Page 56
| Page 57
| Page 58
| Page 59
| Page 60
| Page 61
| Page 62
| Page 63
| Page 64
| Page 65
| Page 66
| Page 67
| Page 68