touchONCOLOGY talks to Arnon P Kater from the Academisch Medisch Centrum Universiteit van Amsterdam about the MURANO study and the impact of TP53-mutated clone size on outcome of relapsed/refractory (R/R) CLL patients treated with venetoclax plus rituximab.
1. Why do chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL) patients with alterations in the TP53 pathway represent an unmet clinical need? (0:10)
2. Could you tell us a little about venetoclax and its efficacy in CLL? (1:11)
3. What is the safety profile of venetoclax? (2:05)
4. What was the rationale for the investigation of the impact of clone size on outcomes in patients in the MURANO study? (2:56)
5. What were the findings of this investigation and what are the implications of these findings? (4:29)
Speaker disclosures: Arnon P Kater has nothing to disclose in relation to this video interview.
Filmed at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European Association of Hematology (EHA), Stockholm, Sweden, June 14–17 2018.