Dr Daniel A Vorobiof, Chief Medical Officer at Belong.Life, New York, NY, US, provides an overview of the findings of his study on the impact of cancer-related fatigue on patients and caregivers, and options of management and prevention. Belong.Life is the world’s largest professional social network for cancer patients and caregivers.
1. Could you tell us a little about the design of your recent study on fatigue prevalence and adherence to treatment? (0:12)
2. How great a physical and emotional burden is cancer-related fatigue on patients and their caregivers? (1:09)
3. What was the impact of fatigue on treatment adherence? (1.56)
4. How can patients and caregivers prevent and manage fatigue associated with cancer therapy? (3:10)
5. What are the key messages of this study in terms of unmet needs of patient care? (4:04)
Speaker disclosures: Daniel A Vorobiof has nothing to disclose in relation to this video interview.
Filmed at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2018 Congress, Munich, Germany, 19–23 October 2018.