1. Could you tell us a little about the efficacy and safety findings of the COLUMBUS study that have led to the recent European approval of encoranefib plus binimetanib for BRAF-mutant metastatic melanoma? (0:11)
2. What are the advantages of this combination compared with other combined BRAF/MEK inhibitor therapies? (1:25)
3. What are the best treatment options for patients whose disease progresses on this therapy? (2:41)
4. How can we prevent or overcome resistance to BRAF/MEK inhibitors? (3.18)
5. How is the approval of this combined therapy likely to impact on clinical practice? (4:24)
Speaker disclosures: Dirk Schadendorf has nothing to disclose in relation to this interview.
Filmed at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) congress, Germany, 19–23 October 2018