Martin Hutchings from Copenhagen University Hospital discusses the ECHELON-1 trial and treatment strategies in Hodgkin's lymphoma.
1. What are the limitations of current ABVD chemotherapy regimes for advanced Hodgkin’s lymphoma? (0:10)
2. Could you tell us a little about the ECHELON-1 study and its findings? (1:04)
3. What toxicities were associated with the A+AVD regimen? (2:11)
4. What patients are most likely to respond to this approach? (4:46)
5. What future studies are planned? (6:05)
Speaker disclosures: Martin Hutchings has nothing to disclose in relation to this video interview.
Filmed at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European Association of Hematology (EHA), Stockholm, Sweden, June 14–17 2018
A+AVD = brentuximab vedotin, doxorubicin, vinblastine, and dacarbazine; ABVD = doxorubicin, bleomycin, vinblastine, and dacarbazine